Happy New Year!
I’m back in my hometown of Halifax, Nova Scotia and it brought back a whole bunch of memories of how I got started with entrepreneurship and real estate investing.
You know I didn’t have a lot of confidence growing up. But as I walk here in Downtown Halifax, it reminds me of one of the very first things I did to help me build my confidence – which allowed me to go out and get my first investment property.
There’s a powerful lesson here for you – and it’s something that will help YOU build confidence, no matter what new skill you want to learn.
Enjoy – and together, let’s get ready to rock 2020!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why I’m freezing my butt off in Downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia (it’s below 10 degrees fahrenheit right now!)
- How I found the confidence to invest in real estate (thanks to my job during highschool!)
- One of the keys to gaining confidence in ANYTHING you want to do in life or business
- The best way I think you can learn any new skill (and have it feel “normal”)
- What I recommend you do if you want to invest in real estate
- How to build the confidence you need to take action and make things happen in your life
- And much more…